We are working with a Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers who provide a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and abroad.
As a fast growing, top 18 UK accountancy firm, my client has an excellent reputation for assessing individual and business needs in a changing marketplace and delivering intelligent, practical financial solutions.
My clients operates from 17 regional offices based across the South of England with a turnover in excess of £47 million, 74 partners and over 600 members of staff.
- Ensure planning of assignments in accordance with agreed procedures, including tailoring of programmes and updating file information and system notes.
- Supervise and manage work of junior team members, provide technical assistance, undertake post-assignment appraisals and assist Managers/Partners with feedback.
- Attend to the preparation of client financial statements ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards.
- Liaise with other departments within the Hertford office and across other our other locations to ensure the timely exchange of relevant, client information.
- Contribute to the provision of excellent client service by identifying efficiency-savings and maintaining effective client communication.
- Recognise opportunities for us to help our clients develop their businesses and maximise their potential.
- Identify opportunities for us to provide additional services and liaise with Managers/Partners as appropriate.
- The potential to participate in promotional activities run by the firm.
20 days holiday + all bank holidays
Good work life balance
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of audit & accounting standards.
- Proven ability of helping to deliver cost-effective, efficient audits.
- Broad knowledge of business taxation.
- Good, all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office, audit software and accounting packages.
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.
- Works well under time pressure and is used to meeting deadlines.
- Organised individual who understands the importance of delivering excellent client service.
- Car driver with full, clean license is preferred.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job