Audit & Accounts Senior job in an Ipswich based accountants ideally suited towards an ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant or a Part Qualified accountant undertaking their accountancy exams.
This accounting firm will provide the successful candidate with exposure to accounting jobs and audit jobs where they will work alongside Audit & Accounts Managers who are amongst the best accountants in Ipswich.
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior or an Accountant working in the Ipswich area who is looking to progress your career within a leading firm of accountants?
In this job, you will gain exposure to:
- Planning and completion of external audits for a diverse client portfolio including SME’s, Charities, Academy Audits, Group Audits and the Not-for-Profit sector
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies with turnovers up to C.£75m
- Personal tax and corporation tax computations
- Defined career progression within this accountancy firms career development programme
- Attending client meetings
- Overseeing the work of Junior Accountants studying towards their AAT accountancy exams
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and pro-active Audit & Accounts Senior with excellent communication skills and a career orientated approach who is looking for an opportunity to develop within a multi office firm based in Ipswich.
Apply today in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job