Reed Finance have partnered with a Top 100 accountancy practice looking to recruit an ambitious and focused Audit & Accounts Senior to join their dynamic team. Based in Woodford Green this firm has big ambitions, using cutting edge technology to take proactive advice and insight to the next level. They are now looking for the very best candidate to join there ever growing firm.
Offering a competitive salary of £40,000 to £50,000 this firm is seeking and ambitious individual who is of the Top 100 pedigree with experience delivered in organisations of a minimum of 3 partners. ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with 3 years post qualification experience.
Duties will include:
• Assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
• Predominant amount of time will be in main office with some off- site visits to client’s premises.
• Identifies risk matters and rises with a manger and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
• Produce work for the manager/partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
• Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
• Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
• Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget.
• Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
• Qualified ACA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent
• Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site
• Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends
• Sector experience
• Experience with listed clients
• Experience auditing international groups
• SME client experience.
• Strong client service focus.
• Strong analytical, project management skills
• Good Excel and modelling skills
• Friendly outgoing person who is keen to learn and take on more responsibility as the practice grows,
• Knowledge of Xero accounting software preferred.
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Mercedes Horton at REED Finance on 01245 245505 or Mercedes.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job