Audit and Accounts Seniors required for Top 20 & 50 firms to work in their London office.
My client is well recognised within the industry and are now looking for an ambitious and driven quality Audit and Accounts Senior
- Fully responsible for audit jobs from start to finish - including planning, fieldwork and finalisation
- Allocate work to junior staff, briefing them on work to be completed and provide guidance throughout the audit process as well as reviewing the work completed
- Statutory account preparation for audit clients, including completion of disclosure checklists to ensure all relevant financial statement disclosures are correct
- Liaise with tax team to resolve any queries they have when preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Take on a supervisory or assistant manager role for the audit of smaller, straightforward clients where the audit work can be completed by semi-senior and junior staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- We will also consider candidates who are exam qualified and nearing full qualification / membership.
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must have recent relevant external audit experience from a good quality audit firm.
- Extensive, indepth knowledge of general accounting practices and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good experience of working on audits from £1M turnover to £150M+
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job