* Well known and highly respected firm of accountants.
* Smart centrally located offices with parking near by.
* Respected for offering their staff real career advancement.
* Production of financial statements from incomplete records.
* Running audit assignments for our client`s interesting and diverse portfolio of clients.
* Reporting directly to the partners.
* Supervising & training junior members of staff.
* Ideally will be currently working or have recently worked for a firm of accountants.
* Maybe recently qualified, part-way through their professional studies or even QBE.
* Will probably live within 20 miles of Egham.
- Financial Statements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job