One of Hertfordshire’s leading firms of chartered accountants is looking to add an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to their St Albans office in early 2018.
Our client provides a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and overseas, and has a fantastic reputation in Hertfordshire and London, with offices in both locations.
You will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, including the option to buy or sell additional annual leave, healthcare contributions, etc. This firm is renowned for looking after its employees, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm which rewards you fairly for your work.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Preparing statutory year-end accounts in line with relevant frameworks
- Supervising juniors and semi seniors on audit assignments
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
The ideal candidate should:
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- Have experience leading corporate audit assignments
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this role then please apply direct or contact Jim Knott at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"