One of Hertfordshire’s leading firms of chartered accountants is looking to add an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to their St Albans office in early 2018.
Our client provides a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and overseas, and has a fantastic reputation in Hertfordshire and London, with offices in both locations.
You will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, including the option to buy or sell additional annual leave, healthcare contributions, etc. This firm is renowned for looking after its employees, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm which rewards you fairly for your work.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Preparing statutory year-end accounts in line with relevant frameworks
- Supervising juniors and semi seniors on audit assignments
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
The ideal candidate should:
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- Have experience leading corporate audit assignments
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this role then please apply direct or contact Jim Knott at AJ Chambers.