Our client are a thriving independent firm of accountants and advisers looking for ambitious and dynamic individuals with skills and talents who are going to contribute to the continued success of the firm. They offer a wide range of advisory services including audit and accountancy services, specialist company and personal tax planning, corporate finance, payroll, human resources, IT and strategic advice to plan for your future.
- Maintenance of good client relationships through exceptional & professional communication skills.
- Ownership of audit and accounts preparation work for assigned clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and accounting changes.
- Proactively supporting Directors.
- Supervising and coaching semi-seniors and assistants.
- Ensuring that all aspects of Company secretarial duties are completed within deadlines for clients.
- Dynamic, intelligent individuals who are confident and team orientated.
- Good communicators whom colleagues and clients like to work with.
- Willingness to listen and learn with a 'can do’ attitude.
- Dependable individuals, personable and good at building relationships.
- Competent individuals, not afraid to be pushed outside their comfort zone, who take pride in their work.
- Friendly, honest and trustworthy.
- Possession of a full / part-qualified accountancy qualification (ACCA / ACA).
- Possession of a full UK valid driving licence.
Our client offers a competitive salary and bonus package, flexible working, employee and client introduction bonus as well as free parking onsite. They have partnered up with a benefits provider allowing you access to additional benefits such as a company pension scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work initiative, health screening, holiday trading and an advantage discount scheme. As a firm they have regular social events throughout the year such as an annual summer party, a Christmas party, 6 a-side football games as well as go-karting; charity fun runs; golf afternoons and curry nights. In addition, they have not lost sight of their corporate responsibility commitment and their bid to support local charities. They have an active charity committee and have been working hard to support The Murray Parish Trust as their nominated charity of the year. This has been achieved via bake sales, sponsored running races and Christmas jumper competitions!
Due to the very large number of applications received, we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job