I currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Senior or Semi-Senior to join my Plymouth based client. If you want to work for a progressive firm with a reputation for innovative business planning ideas, and who are committed to developing their team, then this job is for you. Due to their continued growth, I am looking for an individual who is keen to take the next step in their career.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Complete whole sections of the audit pack
- Resolve simple queries and refer more complex issues to your reporting Manager
- Manage own time and recognise any problems at an early stage to ensure that jobs are completed within budget
- Involvement in planning the audit for smaller clients
- Complete sets of accounts
- Prepare and work on a wide range of accounts
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget
- Attend client sites and be the main contact for a small portfolio of clients on accounts related issues
You will be AAT or ACA/ACCA part qualified, be confident in the preparation of limited company accounts and audit and able to lead a team on these assignments. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a dynamic team.
Finally, and very importantly, you will be part of a really great team, committed to providing excellent service to their clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job