Our client an established firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Accounts and Audit Senior Manager/Partner Designate to join their friendly team in their Uckfield Office.
You will be responsible for the management of a diverse portfolio of around 500 clients, overseeing the whole of the accounts and audit function. The role will be split approximately 80% accounts and 20% audit.
Duties will include the following:-
- Managing a portfolio of clients fromowner managed businesses to PLCs such asmedia, entertainment, retail, property, hospitality, manufacturing and recruitment, as well as regulated sectors including solicitors, charities and financial services.
- Managing, training and coaching a small team and checking and reviewing their work and ensuring it is completed to a professional standard.
- Responsibility for the accounts and audit process from start to completion, including processes and planning.
- Tailor audit programmes to suit client business environment.
- Manage client relationships, understanding their needs, their business and any risks.
- Manage team and individual budgets and performance objectives.
- Involvement with business development and identifying opportunities and winning new clients.
- Working closely with Senior Partners in the planning and conduct of audit assignments.
- Working with other Departments such as HR, IT and Marketing to evaluate and improve the firm's processes.
You will hold a professional qualification such as ACCA/ACA, as well as a strong audit and accounts background within practice in a managerial capacity.
It would also be an advantage if you have a good working knowledge of accounting programmes such as Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH, as well as experience of HAT audit methodology.
Excellent prospects and benefits including; 25 days holiday and paid holiday at Christmas, Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Commission for new clients, Contributory Pension, Free Car Parking and regular social events.
- Chartered Accountants
- Management Experience
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'