AJ Chambers are currently looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior on behalf of a well renowned top 100 practice of Accountants. They typically aim to promote from within and are interested in speaking with Audit Seniors and Audit Semi-Seniors looking for career progression over the next 12-18 months.
This practice has excellent staff retention, they promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- Full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio.
- Responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £20m and £100m.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the 'in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- Exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'