An excellent opportunity to join a Leading Independent Firm in North West London with clear progression routes to become an Audit Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with a wide variety of client sectors within a friendly and rewarding team.
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Fully Qualified
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Clear progression routes to Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in a mixed Audit & Accounts team, with 60% Audit, 40% Accounts split.
- Will be working regularly with Semi-Seniors and juniors - monitoring and reviewing their work.
- Responsible for the preparation of accounts from client portfolio within specified budget timescale.
- Monitor and manage the progress of the audit assignment against the original plan.
- Assisting the Audit Manager in the planning and review of audit assignments and with due diligence assignments as and when required.
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time in order to assist the smooth running of the Audit Department or to provide additional assistance to clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience working in an Audit and Accounts role within Accountancy Practice
- Strong Audit experience is required, having performed in a role with at least 50% Audit workload
- Ideally some experience leading a team
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job