Audit & Accounts Senior - Barnet
A five-partner firm of chartered accountants in Barnet is looking to add an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant to its team.
Our client is a growing and reputable accountancy practice in Barnet, with around 30 members of staff and a diverse client base. They offer audit, accounts and tax services to their clients and offer employees a stable place to work with ample room for progression.
As a core member of the firm’s Audit & Accounts team, you will be expected to complete accounts assignments to a high standard and assist or lead on audit assignments, reporting into the Audit Manager.
Our client rewards staff well and is offering an excellent basic salary as well as 25 days holiday + bank holidays as standard.
- Prepare year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Assist or lead on statutory audits, from planning to completion
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare draft corporation tax returns
- ACA or ACCA qualified (Essential)
- 5+ years’ experience working at an accountancy practice (Essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication (Essential)
Please apply direct or contact Jim Knott for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job