A highly respected independent accountancy practice based in Royston are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their expanding team.
- Leading on-site audits for SME's under the supervision of the Audit Manager/Audit Partners.
- Accounts preparation for companies, charities, pension schemes and corporation tax computations for incorporated businesses for review by managers or partners.
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients, including answering queries.
- Assist the audit manager with the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments.
- Travel to clients across the region.
- Management and delivery of assignments.
- Planning assignments, including budgeting and analytical review.
- Display an in-depth industry knowledge and commercial applicability.
- Supervising, training, delegating and reviewing work of junior team members.
- Ability to work within fee budgets and control recoverability.
- Assisting with client cash flows and business plans where necessary.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Experience in auditing work in a multi partner practice.
- Experience in accounting packages; IRIS, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks
- £35,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience).
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.
- Accountancy Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'