Audit & Accounts Semi Senior job in a Crewe based accountancy firm.
Our accounting firm client based in Crewe would welcome applications from ACA/ACCA part qualified accountants or ACA/ACCA qualified accountants with a general accountancy background gained in public practice.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Semi Senior to join an established and progressive accountancy firm where they will enjoy substantial levels of client contact and further their career to beyond their ACA/ACCA qualification.
The successful Semi Senior will have a career orientated approach combined with good communication skills and a desire to further their career in an employee-focused firm of accountants.
The Semi-Senior will gain exposure to:
- Planning and completion of external audits for a diverse client portfolio including SME’s, Charities, Academy Audits, Group Audits and the Not-for-Profit sector
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- Personal tax and corporation tax computations
- Attending client meetings and acting as the first point of contact with many clients
- Overseeing the work of Junior Accountants studying towards their AAT accountancy exams
Besides providing a comprehensive study support programme, if required, our client will provide a defined route for career progression and substantial remuneration.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"