An increase of new clients for this well regarded accountancy practice means that they require an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior. Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months accountancy experience within practice.
- The role will be split 60% Accounts and 40% Audit
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range from £75k up to £25m.
- You will work on a wide range of clients covering a multitude of industry sectors.
- Undertake tax work across a range of clients.
- As you become more experienced, you will take on responsibility for supervising less experienced members of the team.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. They are renowned for providing their staff with 1st class training and development.
- You must have a minimum of 12 months accountancy experience within a UK practice.
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified will be advantageous.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'