As a result of new client acquisition this regional firm of Accountants require an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
- Accounts preparation.
- Assisting with the auditing of businesses.
- Clients will include small to medium owner managed businesses.
- Audits and accounts preparation undertaken will be varied and turnovers will typically be from £1 million to £30 million.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
To be considered for this role you must
- You must be ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified – with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you will ideally have experience working within a Top 100 practice.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job