Our client, a leading South West Accountancy and Business Consultancy, is looking to recruit two Audit/Accounts Semi-Seniors for a team based in Shepton Mallet on a permanent, full time contract offering 35 hours per week.
The role will include:
- Working as an audit assistant for company and charity clients - some nights away may be required
- Accounts preparation and analysis from a range of different sources - manual & computerised for clients of the business
- Calculation of adjusted profits and capital allowances claims as well as basic tax return preparation work
- Management accounts preparation and interpretation
- Client meetings, liaison with clients and report writing/letter writing as necessary
- Use of house accounts preparation software and use of industry standard bespoke bookkeeping and payroll packages, products including SAGE, Xero and QuickBooks.
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling.
- Installation and upgrade of in house and client SAGE 50 packages.
The ideal candidate must have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role. Audit experience is not necessary although desirable, but full training will be provided. You must be able to work on your own initiative, both independently and as part of a team. You must be self-motivated and positive with a passion for quality and excellence in service delivery and an attention to detail with associated skills for communication and working as part of a team.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job