* One of the region`s most respected firms of accountants.
* Outstanding in-house and external training.
* Smart offices based near to the station.
* Preparation of accounts from incomplete records for a varied & interesting portfolio of clients.
* Assisting senior members of staff in the audit of the firm`s largest clients.
* The opportunity to become involved in `special` work at an early stage.
* Must have acquired at least one years experience whilst working for a firm of accountants.
* Could be studying for the ACA/ACCA or AAT examinations. A generous study package is available if required.
* Should able to think independently and be keen to develop their careers to their fullest potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job