Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - Top 20 Firm
A Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants is looking to add an exceptional Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to its Hertford office team. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your exposure and development at one of the country’s very best accounting outfits, where you will be supported in the completion of your ACA studies.
As an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior, you will be expected to complete assignments to a high standard in a timely manner. The successful candidate will bring energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to the team.
- Prepare year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Assist on statutory audits
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare draft corporate and personal tax returns
- Studying ACA (Essential)
- 2+ years’ experience working at an accountancy practice
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please apply direct or contact Jim Knott for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job