Audit and Accounts Semi Senior in Oxfordshire
- Top 100 firm
- Dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy practice
- Clear progression
My client is a fast-growing Top 100 chartered Accountants based in Oxfordshire, who are looking for
an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join their already successful team.
Responsibilities of the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role in Oxfordshire:
- Dealing with accounts preparation and assisting senior staff on audits on a regular
basis. 70% Audit / 30% accounts envisaged.
- Prepare VAT returns, management accounts and bookkeeping
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients, all communication with those clients and to
make sure that work is completed in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Prepare larger non-audit accounts (LLPs and limited companies) for review directly
by a director
- Manage smaller less complex audit assignments
- Carry out ad hoc Audit tasks by themselves (e.g. stock counts, client money audits
- Prepare VAT Returns for clients
- Assist senior staff on larger more complex accounts and audit assignments
- Carry out and/or oversee more complex bookkeeping work for clients
The ideal candidate for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Role in Oxfordshire:
- ACA/ACCA studier, with 2-3 years' experience
- accounts and audit experience at a small to medium sized firm
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly word/excel
- Good general VAT experience
- Good communicator as client liaison is very important.
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Able to understand and follow instructions given by senior members of staff/ managers/ directors
- Able to organise and prioritise their workload
- A motivated individual
What's on offer for the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior based in Oxfordshire?
- Competitive salary £23,000 - £32,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working environment
- Friendly and inclusive working environment, with a history of promoting from within
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'