ProTalent are currently working with a hugely successful accountancy practice in Brighton to recruit an ambitious manager who is looking to work towards partnership.
- Well established and hugely successful accountancy firm with an outstanding reputation in the market place
- Happy team of dedicated professional who enjoy their work and working environment
- Impressive and varied client base
- Managing a mix of audit and accounts clients with an interesting client portfolio
- Audit work from planning to completion
- Accounts production for some of the more complex clients
- Reviewing accounts produced by more junior members of the team
- Acting an an ambassador for the firm
- Managing, mentoring and supporting the team
- Reporting directly to the partners
- Working towards Partnership in a very clearly defined progression path
The successful applicant:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong practice background
- Keen desire to undertake a mixed audit and accounts focused role
- Looking for ongoing progression and ultimately partnership
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'