Recent growth and internal moves at this leading North West practice has resulted in the need for an Audit & Accounts Manager to join the team.
- Reporting directly to a Partner, you will manage your own client portfolio of OMBs, Limited Companies and PLCs with turnovers of up to £150.
- Your client work will include; Audit, Accounts Preparation and Tax.
- Leading your own designated team, you will; delegate and review their work, provide support and training where required.
- Maintain contact with the client and keep the Partners informed of any issues raised.
- Plan and decide on budgets and ensure that assignments are carried out in line with these.
- Assist the Partners with business networking events.
This practice has a genuine need for succession within the 10 years and they are looking to find their partners of the future.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of managing a client portfolio.
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a manager.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship, you must have the right to work without restriction in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'