Leading Newcastle firm of accountants and business advisers requires ambitious Audit/Accounts Manager with true partnership potential to join its growing team. Offering a range of services in audit and accountancy, tax, business strategy, corporate finance, personal financial planning and recovery and insolvency, the practice enjoys a superb reputation and is proven to regularly progress and promote staff, to partnership included.
Responsible for the successful delivery of audit and accounts assignments and contributing to the overall success of the business as broadly as possible, you will:
• Manage your own portfolio of clients, working for a number of partners
• Plan and execute delivery with selected staff
• Manage, train and develop staff
• Develop a true understanding of the client’s business with a view to offering valuable advice
• Evolve your portfolio include larger and increasingly complex work
• Coordinate client related activity with other business functions
• A strong, progressive accountancy practice background with relevant qualification (most likely ACCA or ICAEW) - Audit & Accounts Senior level or similar
• Demonstrably up-to-date practical technical experience
• Some exposure to leading or supervising staff preferred
• Genuine ambition and partnership potential - high in calm, confidence, integrity, adaptability, motivation, optimism, empathy, service orientation, leadership and communication skills
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job