Audit & Accounts Manager in Tenterden:
Salary:£30,000 - £45,000 P/A
Summary of Role:
Accountancy Practice seeks self-motivated, IT literate, Audit & Accounts Manager with first class interpersonal skills to lead a team at its friendly Tenterden office.
Skills and Requirements:
- Recent Practice experience
- Some management experience
- Strong audit and accounts experience
- Be technically up to date, specifically with FRS102 and charity SORP
- £30,000 - £45,000 P/A (dependent on experience).
- First class opportunity for career progression.
If you would be interested in applying for this position as Audit & Accounts Manager, please send your CV to Insight Financial Recruitment. Our unmatched personal service and attention to detail will offer you the best chance of a successful application.
Please click on the INSIGHT logo above for a full listing of our current roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job