An excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a growing Audit and Accounts team in a leading independent firm. If you're frustrated within your current role, or keen to join a progressive and forward-thinking firm then this could be the perfect role for you.
Core Responsibilities of the Position:
- Ownership and management of a client portfolio across a wide variety of sectors with the workload roughly split 60/40 between Audit and Accounts
- Monitoring and controlling the Audit team including allocating and reviewing work, ensuring work is to expected standard
- Training and coaching the Audit team including appraisals
- Controlling the completion of Audit assignments
- Managing team and individual budgets
- Key involvement in business development; identifying opportunities to win new clients
- Review of corporation tax computations and partnership tax returns
- Review of financial statements
- ACA / ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Managerial position.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team of staff
- Analytical and inquisitive mind
- Ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Knowledge of CCH, Xero and Sage would be useful but not a necessity
Please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers for more information on this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job