An excellent opportunity for an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager to join a prestigious, top 30 firm in the City of London.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed effectively and efficiently to agreed time budget.
- Hold pre-audit meetings with clients where appropriate.
- Ensure a detailed audit or accounts planning memorandum is completed by the Senior, with the information they will need to approach the audit work in the most efficient manner.
- Brief Audit or Accounts staff on the client and the nature of its business ensuring that the most cost effective approach to the job is clearly communicated. Carry out debrief and provide feedback at the end of assignments.
- Monitor work in progress on all jobs within portfolio, communicating any potential problems and write offs to the Partners attention on a daily basis
- Prepare fee schedules and bill for Partner review and approval, explaining any extra charges also identifying and explain any write offs or profits
- Attend client meetings
- Managing staff, review staff’s work at the end of each job
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA with experience in a varied Audit & Accounts role
- Must have 3-5 years post qualification experience including basic tax knowledge applicable to OMBs
- Experience of OMBs covering a range of industries, hospitality and leisure would be an advantage
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'