- Clients: NFP, Property & Construction, Solicitors
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-50k
Are you an Audit and Accounts Manager looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Surrey?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South of England. They are currently seeking energetic and ambitious individual, who will help to grow and develop their Surrey office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing work across audit and accounts department
- Close liaison with and proactive approach to clients
- Work closely with Managers and Partners
- Reviewing jobs of junior and senior members of staff
- Recognising opportunities for business development and cross-selling
- Taking responsibility for managing, training and developing audit and accounts team members
- Conducting staff appraisals and taking active part in recruitment
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have previous experience in staff and portfolio management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Manager jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job