Our client, an established 'Top 100' firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a dynamic Audit and Accounts Manager for their growing practice.
Reporting at Partner level you will manage your own mixed portfolio of clients, as well as leading a team of Seniors and Semi-Seniors on audits and being responsible for training and mentoring junior staff.
The work will be split approximately 30% Audit and 70% Accounts production and duties will include:-
- To manage a portfolio of clients (value around £500-600K), developing a good relationship with them, understanding their requirements, monitoring work-in progress against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- To liaise with the clients on all aspects of the audit or accounts and to be the main point of contact for any ad-hoc queries.
- Job planning, supervision and finalisation; To plan the audit work and implement that plan, identifying key issues; to plan staffing requirements for audits; to prepare and finalise statutory accounts.
- To act as an ambassador for the firm, to build up contacts and develop new business opportunities.
- Attend external and internal meetings.
- Work as a team with other managers.
- To assist partners and staff in quoting for new work, including identifying specification and time costs involved.
You will have previous UK practice experience of at least 4-5 years and hold a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA. You will also have a good working knowledge of International Auditing Standards & FRS 102, as well as possessing excellent organisational skills.
Experience of IRIS, Sage and XERO would also be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, professional firm with modern offices and they offer a flexible benefits package, including a generous holiday allowance, flexible working hours, discretionary and loyalty bonus, as well superb prospects.
- Chartered Accountants
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'