ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit & Accounts Executive - Northampton c£35K - £38K
Opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit & Accounts Executive to develop their career with a Top 20 firm.
As Audit & Accounts Executive you will be working in a team, reporting to Manager and Partner level working closely with clients, managing junior staff and developing your technical, commercial and people management skills.
Candidates matching the requirements or Audit and Accounts Executive position looking for a part-time or flexible role, which is workable around other commitments, will be considered for this opportunity alongside full time applicants.
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- Audit and Accounts Executive.
- Planning Audit assignments for multi million turnover SMEs.
- Managing and supervising junior staff with involvement in their training and development.
- Significant client contact, being an integral part of the communication process with clients.
- Involved with business advisory requirements and an opportunity to work on projects for clients.
Qualifications and Skills required
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified with practice experience at Audit and Accounts Executive level.
- Good accounts preparation skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience - Sage, Excel, Word and tax software
- Previous experience of supervising junior members of staff
- Up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Ability to work well under pressure
What is in it for you?
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
For this role as Audit & Accounts ExecutiveIt is essential that you have relevant Practice experience and in particular already have a sound knowledge of auditing Owner Managed Businesses.
If you are fully qualified or nearing qualification this is an excellent opportunity to continue with your Professional development as part of the next stage of your career.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at waverecruit.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'