Audit / Accounts Executive opportunity within a multi-office North West Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice offering long term career progression to Senior Manager / Director, a competitive salary and benefits package and exposure to Audit, Accounts and Advisory work for SME and Corporate businesses up to c.£60m t/o.
This successful and highly reputable North West Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice has expanded organically and through acquisition in recent years and now employs over 150 people at several regional offices. The firm is renowned for delivering Audit, Accountancy / Tax, Outsourced Accounting and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions to Owner-Managed businesses and large Corporate groups across the North West region.
The Practice now seeks to strengthen its Corporate Services Department with the appointment of an Audit / Accounts Executive who will assist in the delivery of Audit, Accountancy and Advisory solutions to clients.
As an Audit / Accounts Executive you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and leading Audits of financial statements for businesses up to c.£60m t/o
- Preparing Year End Accounts for Group Organisations and large Owner-Managed businesses c.£1m - £6m t/o
- Supporting the Corporate Finance Partner on a range of Advisory Projects including Due Diligence (Buy-side deals), Business Planning & Forecasting for fund-raising purposes and Disposals
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package which will include pension, income protection, death in service benefit, private healthcare, 25 days holiday and an annual bonus. You will also have genuine career progression opportunities to Senior Manager / Director as the firm continues to grow.
You will be an Audit / Accounts Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) or Qualified by Experience
- Previous experience of Audit and Accounts work within Chartered Accountancy Practice (min. 3 - 4 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to Senior Manager level within a leading Accountancy & Advisory firm.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- General Practice
- Accounts Production