Audit and Accounts Director - Central London Accountancy Firm - Competitive Salary
Your new company
An established and successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Central London are looking for an Audit and Accounts Director to join the firms busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for a general practice Senior Manager or Director who has ambitions of becoming a partner. The accountancy firm provides a number of accounting, audit and tax services to clients with business interests in the UK and overseas.
Your new role
As an Audit and Accounts Director you will take ownership of and manage a sizeable portfolio of clients spanning a variety of industries. The firm has built its reputation through client referrals but the accountancy firm is looking for someone proactive with a strong commercial acumen to win new business. You'll be responsible for managing a team ranging from trainees through to managers, you'll provide staff training, assist with appraisals and contribute to the firms social activities.
- Responsible for overseeing audit preparation and planning ensuring all audits are completed within the set deadline and budget.
- Manage workflow and WIP within your team ensuring all members are working effectively and efficiently.
- Regularly liaise with the partners to discuss client jobs and staff.
- You'll have the expertise to identify new business opportunities, offer clients additional services to increase fee income provide invaluable advice to all clients.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must be ACA or ACCA qualified currently in a Senior Manager or Director/Partner role within a general practice accountancy firm. It is imperative you demonstrate a strong technical understanding around audit & accounting legislation and standards. Ideally you will have or can obtain RI status.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be given a great opportunity and support to become a partner within the accountancy firm. You'll be given the freedom to develop and build an existing portfolio of clients as well as a team of accountants. The accountancy firm will offer a competitive salary along with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- audit director senior manager practice general accounting aca acca partnership partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'