Levitate Recruitment are currently being commissioned by a growing regional accountancy practice who require an Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager. The role is open due to several recent promotions.
- Manage a portfolio of clients predominantly across the North West.
- Clients will include a range of entrepreneurial businesses across a range of industry sectors.
- Clients turnovers will typically range between £5m and £60m.
- Manage engagements within both financial and time budgets.
- Oversee own team of Seniors and Juniors.
- Delegating and review of work.
- Providing on the job and office based training and support.
- Assisting senior management and Partners with presentations.
- Attending networking events to promote the firm.
Our client typically looks to develop their staff and promote from within, consequently they will set out a career progression plan. They have undergone significant growth over the last few years, this is forecast to continue for the foreseeable
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of supervising less experienced team members.
- Desire to work in a unique meritocratic culture.
- Additonally, you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job