Our Client, a well-established Chartered Accountancy firm based in Beaconsfield who support businesses and individuals across London and the South East. Due to expansion they are now looking to take on a new Audit Accountant.
This is a temporary role but could become permanent for the successful candidate. The ideal candidate will need to have 1 - 2 years post qualified work experience within a practice along with an ACA or ACCA qualification.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
Manage assignments with assistance from other members of the team as required
Completing assignments for managers & supervisors to level required
Act as role model for new trainees
Complete the requirements of the Initial Professional Development Programme, or other such work experience requirements as stipulated by the relevant Institute, on a consistent and timely basis
Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
Maintain client relationships and confidentiality
Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times
The following attributes/skills are required:
- Good working knowledge of accountancy and audit software
- Computer literate when using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner - clear and well spoken
- Strong organisational and good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ideally proven experience in providing excellent client care.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- 'Can-do’ attitude is vital: if you don’t know the answer you will find it, positive energy yet professional
- The ability to use your own initiative and work proactively (come with a solution)
- Time management
- Professional appearance for client-facing meetings
- Must enjoy working as part of a team
- Confidentiality is a must
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job