The role: MUST Have at least 2 years Accountancy experience...
- offers an opportunity to join an exciting scale-up business with an established product and secure revenue streams;
- involves working with Partners in the top 100 UK accounting firms and overseas, understanding their needs and how our different services solve their problems - or what new products we could create to help them;
- focuses on building long term, collaborative client relationships; and
- is flexibile. The role offers the successful candidate freedom to manage their own diary, work casually in the office and opportunity to work from home if desired.
A strong education is one way of demonstrating this, but there are others, such as continual learning in a recent job role. Relevant industry experience, such as working in the accounting and audit sector.
- Audit Accounts Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job