Position: Audio Visual Warehouse Technician
Salary/Package:£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a successful West London Audio Visual Live Events and Hire company in their search for new staff.
- Full Time Permanent role, out of hours work required
- Preparing, maintaining and checking Power, Cabling, Lighting, LED and Audio equipment in and out of the warehouse
- Prepping all deliveries for dispatch, correlating with formal paperwork
- Directing other technicians to ensure effective operation of the warehouse
- Background as an AV Technician in the Live Events/Production market with a wide technical knowledge
- Able to effectively work in a time to tight deadlines
- Ensure professional standards are met even under time pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation ability
- Available to work unsociable hours
- Basic salary between £25,000 - £30,000
- £33,000 - £35,000 in OTE
- Vibrant work environment
- Close-knit technical team
- Chance to work for a successful and expanding firm
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- audio visual
- warehouse supervisor
- warehouse manager
- AV technician
- live events
- AV engineer
- live production
- AV lead engineer
- venue technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job