- To prep, test and maintain equipment within the warehouse, supporting the driver technician team and the warehouse management with the daily technical operation.
- To support our extensive in-house Hotel Operations & Large Scale Production events with frequent equipment deliveries/collections both in London and throughout the UK.
- To support the Technical Management team with the day-to-day operation of Hire.
- Working on a shift basis, prepare audio visual equipment in warehouse and load vehicles for distribution to venues.
- Responsible for testing all equipment prior to delivery to ensure all is in good working order.
- To partake in all daily deliveries / collections.
- To assist in co-ordination of all daily preps and returns.
- To ensure Hire Track is used to its full potential, ensuring full communication with base office and supporting operations
- To monitor all stock in and out and ensure any broken kit is marked up and processed accordingly.
- Assist with supervision of PAT testing for all Stock with allocated / certified team members.
- To liaise with all supporting operations i.e. London to ensure logistics of kit requests / returns are managed effectively
- Cultivate good working relationships with all hotel representatives and maintain good working interface and co-operation
- To assist in specific Warehouse Departments when required by Warehouse Management
- Preferred to have at least 3 years audio visual experience, preferably warehouse based
- Preferred to have experience with stock management systems
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Technically minded
- Can demonstrate priority planning and organisational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Audio Visual
- Testing Equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job