IRIS Technical are UK Leaders to the Audio Visual Recruitment sector, providing professional representation to candidates as well as the supply of experienced, qualified, high calibre professionals to AV Industry. Your number one choice of Recruitment partners to the AV sector.
Audio Visual Venue Manager - Managing the complete AV operations and delivery for a leading London landmark venue.
- Management of day to day AV operations including setting up, operation and derig of AV equipment for venue customers
- Account Management.
- Supervise security, inventory control, transportation and maintenance of AV equipment.
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients by establishing excellent working relationships with venue staff and executives, the client and company team members.
- Proactively approach end clients to build an ongoing client relationship.
- Manage and ensure efficient and profitable AV equipment rental
- Revenue maximization and cost control.
- Accurate and punctual creation of management and financial reports.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude and working environment.
- Manage performance, address employee concerns, maintain adequate staffing levels, and facilitate team development.
- Lead by example in portraying a polished, professional image.
- All round AV technical experience including projection.
- Two - Three years of audio visual technical experience, including at least one year of previous supervisory experience.
- Ideally has AV hospitality based experience
- Excellent experience of customer service practices, preferably in the hospitality industry and willingness to provide exceptional customer service.
- Advanced sales proficiency.
- Effective leadership abilities, excellent communication skills and positive teamwork ethic
If you’re interested, please send me your full CV today
All candidates must al have the right to legally live and work in the United Kingdom
"AV, Audio, Audio Visual, AV Manager, Venue Manager, AV Tech, AV Technician, Audio Visual Technician, Analogue, Digital Audio, Yamaha, LS9, Driver Tech, Driver Rigger, Rigger, Events, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Video, Projection, Lighting"
- Audio Visual
- Venue Manager
- AV Manager
- Audio Visual Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job