Your role will be the management of Audio Visual services to a wide range of clients across many business sectors. In addition, you will be required to deliver, install and operate Audio Visual equipment, both as part of a team, or on your own.
- Be a primary contact for a portfolio of existing clients
- Client liaison including meetings and site surveys, to ensure that our clients receive the highest levels of service, and faultless delivery of their events
- Preparation of all documents relating to a project including quotations, plans and schedules
- Specifying suitable technical systems to fulfill the clients brief, whilst remaining budget conscious
- Liaising with colleagues to source crew and other third party resources
- Onsite management of projects
- Post event processes including de briefs, reconciliation
- When required, act as a member of the technical team operating equipment onsite
- Carry out proactive business development when required
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Audio Visual systems.
- Have 2 year minimum experience as an Audio Visual technician.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight timescales
- Work as part of a team, and have the ability to mentor and motivate others
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be sufficiently flexible and mobile to travel as required within the UK, Europe and beyond
- Knowledge of IT networking in relation to the AV industry would be useful but not essential
- Competent user of MS Office products including word, Excel and Visio
- Experience in using a rental management software package
- Have a full clean UK driving license
This is an example of the tasks involved, but not definitive and the role will be shaped around the successful candidate and relevant experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job