A unique opportunity has arisen for an audio visual technician to help in the delivery and installation of audio visual systems in the corporate, museum and leisure industry.
To be considered for the position you must have experience in installing a range of audio visual equipment in either the leisure or corporate industry. Your practical experience should include extensive knowledge of the full range of audio visual equipment and be fully conversant with the use of audio visual technology typically used for such systems.
Your responsibility will include the following:
- Running and installing of cables, cable ways and trunking
- Rack wiring
- Installation of video projectors, audio equipment and lighting
- Termination of cables, these may include RJ45, BNCs, XLRs and other AV type connectors
- Assist with the ordering, shipping and delivery of the AV equipment
- Work with the design team to ensure the timely delivery of projects
The role is a varied one and will require you to travel internationally on projects that may last several months at a time. Our clients range from city corporate firms to museums and theme parks and as such, you will be expected to be involved in all aspects of our project.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job