The management of our client have a shared commitment that the company will provide a profitable delivery of our services combined with outstanding standards of quality within the management of our own resources, the delivery of our services to each other and to our clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining and developing client relationships, at all levels
• Managing and set up of events and conferences from budgeting to final production
• Line management of technicians
• Supervision of live events
• Liaising with external third-party providers to source equipment and technical labour
• Ensuring the highest standards of customer service
• Marketing and promoting the company’s services - up selling and cross selling where appropriate
• Delivering financial results against annual and quarterly budgets
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
• You are responsible for the smooth delivery of technical services within the meeting rooms at a client venue
• This includes the preparation of the equipment we provide and the provision of technical support in the meeting rooms
• You are responsible for control of stock and the maintenance of appropriate records to assist the management team
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the jobholder will be expected to perform other tasks as required by his/her changing role within the Company and by the business needs of the Company.
TECHNICAL SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint
• Excellent client facing skills
• Possess strong sales capabilities
• The successful candidate should have the ability and the experience to guide prospective clients through the technical side of their event, from concept to delivery.
• experience within the corporate market
• are used to managing a team
• The post-holder should be a strong communicator (both verbally and written)
• The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• In addition to the above strong negotiation skills would be advantageous
• The post-holder should have a flexible approach to work
• enthusiastic, coupled with good organisational skills
• the successful candidate will also be required to maintain current awareness of this industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-profile venue and lead a dedicated team across a wide range of exciting projects.
- Account Management
- Technical Sales
- Audio Visual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job