We are one of the North West’s leading event production and rental companies supplying a wide range of products and services to the live events industry, mainly in the UK but also overseas. Our extensive stock includes Audio, Lighting, Vision, Rigging, Staging and Set, Drapes and Dance Floors.
As part of our ongoing expansion plans we have the opportunity for a technical project manager to join our busy projects team. The successful applicant will be customer focused, a strong leader, have varied experience in the AV industry and have a good understanding of live event production technologies. This may be an ideal opportunity for a senior technician to further their career in the industry or an existing project manager looking to progress. They will be at home in a fast paced, hands on environment and thrive under pressure.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- The ability to work as part of a team within our projects department, working directly with our clients overseeing projects from the initial enquiry to completion of the event.
- Attending site visits and client meetings
- Taking a client brief and coming up with creative solutions
- Specifying designs and equipment including preparation of CAD plans
- Submitting quotations and budget management
- Booking and managing crew and transport
- Liaising with performers, venues and other third parties.
- Preparation of health and safety documents
- Onsite work at venues across the UK and occasionally internationally.
- Hands on rigging / de rigging and operating of equipment if required an advantage but not essential
- Promoting our products and services to generate new business.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the AV, sound and lighting industry particularly in the corporate events sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous planning and attention to detail
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- High standard of personal presentation
- High self-motivation and the ability to lead by example
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve and to work to deadlines
- Flexibility and a can do, customer focused attitude
- Full UK Driving License
On-going training will be provided as the job role requires.
Standard working hours would be 08.30 till 17.30 Monday to Friday however due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will be required to work outside of these hours as projects permit.
A company pension scheme which the company contributes to on a monthly basis will be available.
Childcare Voucher Scheme
After 6 months of employment our childcare voucher scheme will be available
Employee of the Month
This is voted for by all employees each month and the winner receive a £75.00 bonus
We currently offer our employees access to Perkbox where they can receive hundreds of discounts from gym memberships, cinema tickets and restaurants to discounted holidays and free mobile phone insurance to name a few
- Project Management
- Technical Management