The focus of your role will predominantly be to provide on-site support to our clients in the form of fault finding and issue resolution. Your role will also include office based remote support as required.
1. Full ownership of service tickets assigned to you in Cornflake CRM ensuring timely updates with detailed and accurate information
2. Attend call outs arriving promptly, in a presentable manner.
3. Trouble shooting of client issues and escalation to internal or 3rd party resources as required
4. Completion of Service owned upgrade projects
5. Provide progress update to the client before leaving the property and demonstrate issue resolution where possible
6. Participate in weekly ticket and monthly service reviews
7. As part of the service team you will be required to provide out of hours service cover as per the on call rota at a minimum of 1 week per month
8. Core working hours for this role are 08:30 - 17:30
9. Overtime payable if exceeding 1 hour
For more information, please attach your CV to be contacted
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'