Due to our clients rapid growth, we are actively seeking an experienced, client focused and career driven Account Manager to join their expanding team to service our high end clients globally. Based at a head office, and acting as a single point of contact, you will maintain, develop and manage client relationships liaising as to their exact requirements, to ensure total client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will he experience in managing a client portfolio within the AV industry, a flexible can do attitude, outstanding people management and communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure and the desire to work as part of a collaborative team to help us deliver exceptional client service.
- Ensuring close liaison and developing exceptional working relationships with clients.
- Providing professional knowledge and expertise.
- Establishing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products.
- Preparing client quotations and proposals.
- Liaising with our in-house technical staff to ensure that our clients receive the right level of technical input where it is required.
- Liaising internally cross departmentally to ensure the highest level of service is received and all jobs are carried out in accordance with client specific requirements.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date record of all client communications.
- Using our company system to log all bookings and produce paperwork for client approval and signature.
- Conducting client visits as necessary and appropriate.
- Achievement of specific projects and targets as set and defined by senior management.
- Working with the Directors to identify and access new markets/ clients.
- Participating in exhibitions and events as and when required.
Qualifications and pre-requisites
- A strong, proven background in managing a portfolio in a fast-paced sales/customer service/account management environment within the Audio-Visual events industry.
- A good standard of education and a professional approach.
- The ability to understand client needs and aim to exceed expectations (as we believe superior client service is key).
- Strong organisational skills and planning ability.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Flexibility to deal with the demands of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A positive minded self-starter who’s able to use initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible to the demands of the event industry. Being part of the 'live events industry’ means there are no second chances!
- A dynamic individual who will work over and above the job description all in the name of enabling us to deliver great events for our clients.
- A great team player.
- Audio Visual
- Senior Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job