To provide professional project management services todeliver high quality Lighting, Sound and Audio-Visual installations across all our market sectors but with particular emphasis on the Broadcast, corporate and entertainment sectors. This role requires strong, proven Project Management skills on large scale installations to see a project through from procurement and scheduling to completion and handover.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role will require, but is not limited to, the following key roles and responsibilities for each project undertaken:
- Liaison with Business Development team and Systems Designers at all stages of the process
- Procurement of materials
- Scheduling of Works (staffing and planning)
- Client Management
- Project Communications (including reporting internally and externally to all stakeholders as required, daily site reporting, as built updates)
- All aspects of the onsite delivery of the project (including all H&S and Environmental responsibilities, logistics)
- Financial monitoring and reporting
- Handover and sign off to client (including assisting the timely production of O&Ms)
- Handover to Technical Service for ongoing system support
- Experience and practical knowledge of the installation and use of Lighting, Sound and AV systems.
- Ability to assist accurately with the costing of the supply, installation and commissioning of Lighting, Sound and AV systems
- Able to work at height (IPAF/PASMA desirable.)
- Strong IT & CAD Skills
- A thorough understanding of health and safety policies and CDM regulations with an ability to produce and compile risk assessments and method statements and to be proactive in implementing H&S policy and procedure.
- A good level of electrical knowledge and practices pertaining to installations
- Project Management
- Audio Visual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job