Our client delivers creative, brand focussed event AV solutions by using high end AV equipment hire, supply and AV installations for events. As part of our clients ongoing expansion, there is now the opportunity for a Project Account Manager to join their team to develop the new business sales and existing accounts on their portfolio.
This will include on and off-site meeting and manage the technical installs at their clients events. These can range from projects in conferences, press launches, awards, roadshows and outdoor events, taking each one from initial brief through to on site.
Their Project Account Managers have sole technical responsibility for a specific project, or part responsibility for a larger project, from brief to execution; interpreting the brief, scoping the project and allocating the necessary resources and budget to bring the technical elements of creative ideas to fruition.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Attend networking & trade events to generate sales activity.
• Attend new business meetings.
• Managing set personal targets.
• Writing sales reports on business activity.
• Develop enquiries generated from Tele Sales personnel.
• Manage any sales leads that you may obtain through networking and communication, covert to sale.
• Generating leads from a cold basis, develop and convert.
• Entering all information on the company CRM system.
• Working through projects on internal booking system.
• Attend sales team meetings.
• Taking initial brief - working closely with Producers/Clients to help develop creative ideas. • Technical specification - advising on what is achievable and the best technology available.
• Liaison with internal departments.
• Client liaison.
• Pre-production process and ensuring crew and equipment are booked.
• AutoCAD/VISIO design.
• Supplier selection and management from existing supplier roster.
• Budget management.
• Site visits, on site management, post production reconciliation.
• Health and safety.
- Account Manager
- Post Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job