This is a great oportunity to join a leading events company to work in their warehouse as Audio Visual Prep Technician.
The successful candidate will have good experience in the AV Events industry wither in a similar warehouse role or as an events technician.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Hands on preparation of equipment (predominantly audio and visual but other work may be required) for production and dry hires to the highest standard.
- Checking in equipment returned from hire
- Ensuring all equipment is kept clean, well presented and in good working order.
- General service, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Locating and ordering of new parts
- Loading unloading of vehicles
- Occasional deliveries/collections and site work
- Maintaining high Health Safety standards
Based in Manchester salary is circa £21k-£ 26k plus overtime and excellent benefits package
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate must have previous experience in the AV, sound and lighting industry.
- Good IT and communications skills
- Knowledge of Yamaha digital mixing desks and db audio equipment
- Knowledge of Dante networking would be an advantage as would experience with LED video walls
- Ability to problem solve and to work to deadlines as well as paying attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic with high self-motivation and the ability to lead by example.
- You will be flexible with a can-do attitude. able to work in a team and alone as required.
- Strong customer focus
- Full UK Driving licence
- Forklift truck licence would be useful but is not essential.
Standard working hours 8.30 - 5.30 Mon-Fri but during busy periods you would be required to work at weekend and occasional nightshifts - overtime is payable.
Training will be provided as required and the company offer excellent career opportunities for the right candidate.
A company uniform is provided and an annual safety footwear allowance.
Our client is one of the UKs leading live event production and retail companies, supplying a wide range of products and services to both the corporate and private event sectors within the UK but also overseas.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.
- Audio Visual Technician
- Events Technician
- AV Prep Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job