We are currently seeking Audio Visual Installation Engineers to work with our well-established client who operate on a nationwide scale. Our client is sourcing freelance Audio Visual Engineers to work across multiple projects. To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of 2 year's experience as a Audio Visual Installation Engineer and hold a valid CSCS/ECS Card. You must have experience with installing screens, smart-boards, video walls, racks, and projectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Installation of screens, smart-boards, video walls, racks and projectors
- Network Infrastructure Cabling
- Soldering, Crimp, Terminating
- Wiring Diagrams, Schematics
- Plan and prioritise work activities.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with H&S.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years+ of AV Installation
- A valid ECS/CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Own hand tools,steps, drills and full PPE
- Reliable, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Customer facing
To be considered for the role you will need to apply with an up to date CV and provide two references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job