A well-established CEDIA accredited company providing bespoke Audio Visual & Home Automation systems to commercial and private clients.
Clients are HNWI’s, architects and developers with projects ranging from Home Cinemas to high-end bespoke to full scale home automation systems covering all aspects of multi-room Audio, Lighting control, IT/ Network, Media distribution, Blind & Curtain controls, CCTV and security, access control, outdoor lighting, HVAC, energy management, control systems.
Majority of the work is carried out at client sites in the London and surrounding areas.
You will be working as part of a stable team of engineers with Senior Engineers to learn from on the job and additional specific training as required.
It’s a very stable team with a very low turnover of staff with all team members working together to complete the projects in time.
Duties of the role to include:
- 1st & 2nd fix work
- Testing and terminating of cables, installation of head-ends and AV racks.
- Installation and setup of home cinemas, hanging TVs, hidden wall & ceiling speakers, touch panels.
- Lighting control systems - installing and programming
- Installing and configuring control systems (Control4, KNX)
- CCTV, Security & Access systems
- Premium WiFi/Broadband and IP set-up and basic networking.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Chance to learn Control4, Lutron, KNX programming
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years or experience working in a Residential AV systems company
- Good all-round knowledge of AV systems
- Experience of installing Control4 systems
- Experience of installing home networks, premium broadband, WiFi
- Experience installing lighting control systems, multi-room audio
- Final fix - hanging TV’s, touch panels etc…..
- Any work installing the following: Lutron, KNX, Loxone
- High working standards and attention to detail,
- Smart appearance/ able to represent the company to the highest standards at all times
- A passion for the industry and understanding of the exceptionally high working standards required
- A full driving licence
- Salary is from £24k - £28k which is dependent on your experience.
- Company vehicle, Laptop, phone can be provided as required by the role
- The opportunity to work on all projects with excellent opportunity to learn on additional skills on the job
- External trainings where required (Ie; Control4/ Lutron/ KNX)
- AV systems
- Audio Visual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job