Position: Audio Visual Install & Service Engineer
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 + Company Van + Overtime
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a Commercial Audio Visual Integrator seeking to add to their North West team with another Engineer.
- A Full Time Permanent role working Monday to Friday with infrequent weekend work
- Installing and servicing Educational AV systems (projectors, interactive whiteboards), Video-conferencing and Digital signage systems
- Working as part of a project team to complete installs on time
- Attending planned service visits
- An experienced AV engineer conversant with Crestron, AMX and Extron systems
- Working knowledge of Polycom, Tandberg and Cisco controls
- Able to run and terminate data cabling
- Able to wire in TVs, whiteboards and projectors by following a technical diagram
- Capable of using power tools on site
- Competitive basic salary
- Overtime rate
- Professional training
- Company van
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- audio visual
- service engineer
- installation engineer
- interactive technology
- digital signage
- AV engineer
- digital out of home
- interactive whiteboards